Product - Know Your Customer Guidelines.
In order to ensure correct identification of the customer and address which enable us to carry out due diligence as specified by RBI, customers are requested to provide the following documents and information as required under LAW for preventing the criminal elements from using the Banking channels for money laundering activities.
Documents required for opening deposit accounts:
The Customer identification will be done on the basis of following documents provided by the prospective customer.
a) As per the new KYC guidelines, if the address furnished by the customer in the account opening form is same as the address in the following ID proof, it can be considered as both ID proof and Address proof and the account is KYC compliant.
- Passport or Voter ID card or Pension Payment Orders (Govt./PSUs) alone, wherein the address is the same as mentioned in account opening form.
- PAN card with same address.
- Driving License with same address.
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an Officer of the State Government.
- The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar Number.
b) Anyone document for proof of identity and proof of address, from each of the following lists.
Proof of identity
- Passport, if the address differs from the one mentioned in the account opening form
- Voter ID Card, if the address differs from the one mentioned in the account opening form
- PAN Card
- Govt. / Defence ID card
- ID cards issued by reputed employers
- Driving License
- AADHAR (UID) card
- NREGA card
- Pension Payment Orders (Govt./PSUs), if the address differs from the one mentioned in the account opening form
- Photo identity card issued to bonafide students by a University
- Photo ID Card issued by Post Offices
- Letter from recognized public authority/public servant confirming identity by attesting the photograph(s) of applicants.
- Proof of address
- Credit card statement
- Salary slip
- Income tax /wealth tax assessment
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Bank account statement
- Letter from a reputed employer
- Letter from any recognized public authority
- Ration card
- Copies of Registered lease & license agreement/Sale Deed/Lease Agreement may be accepted as proof of address.
All the customers are requested to inform the Bank regarding changes if any inName, Address, Phone Number, Mobile Number, e-mail address etc to enable the Bank to inform the updates of your account and other information from time to time.